January 1, 2009

New Years, Ellsworth Style

At the stroke up 8:00pm, Paw Paw led us in banging pots:The girls liked it... ...but I think it was too loud for Max......Everybody else just laughed...
...We Smooched...
...Mar Mar and Paw Paw smooched...

...We toasted to 2009 with the remaining Egg Nog...
...In the morning, we woke up and drove to Seattle...and we ran!!!

The 2009 annual Resolution Run!!! I used to do this with my dad every year, it was so fun to do it again, despite the rain and cold. Yep...this is me at 26 weeks pregnant and I ran, yes, ran, the entire 5K!! Don't fall over, I was shocked, myself! So fun, Happy New Year!!

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow! I can run to the neighbors house and back so I don't freeze my patuski off, but running a 5K at our stage in pregnancy...a huge congrats to you on that!

Tara said...

That's it! I just signed you up for the Club Ed Grand Canyon Hike, despite it being 2 days before you deliver. So what if your water breaks, right?

Missy said...

You are AWESOME! That's so great that you could run the entire 5k:) Glad you had a fun New Years.

Amber said...

That is so awesome. I don't think I've ever kept up with running that far into a pregnancy. Good job! And why aren't we running together here?

Shirley said...

Holy Cow! you are awesome! Have you been running at all lately?? WOW!

Shavon said...

Are you kidding me!? I think I've discovered my problem with my SLOW 5K time, I wasn't pregnant! Way to GO!!!!!

ivyjeanne said...

K, Autie, you need to stop making all of us look bad! ;)

So do I get credit for the your name pick? I mean, I must have been a more inspiring dorm hall neighbor than I ever thought! jk