One of my favorite things about December is the influx of fabulous Christmas cards from family and friends. I actually greet the mailman at the door when the mail comes {usually jeff's the mail getter} excited to see who we got one from that day. I love it!
I don't have a cute card holder or anything, but I love to look at the pictures of the people that I LOVE and so we stick it to our front door. I may just leave them up through January, I love them so much!

Here is a copy of our fun Christmas card we were able to send out this year. My friend Kim designed it, as usual...and took our pictures...as usual. She's amazing, if you need a good photographer, and you're local-ish, here is her photography website and her design website. My favorite thing about her stuff is it's vintage look...love them, Kim!


2 comments:
i don't see mine up there! did you get it in mail yet? merry christmas!
Your card is fun! Sadly we don't have Christmas cards to send out. I can't even tell you how bummed I am! What is a year without Christmas cards? Anyway, Have a fun Christmas with just you and your family!
Post a Comment