I just finished my second go-round of playgroup for two weeks. I'm sure glad I'm done for a while! I love to do it, but I MISS my spare time. My sewing machine was lonely! I thought I'd post some of my favorite pics from the last couple of weeks of Ives with her playgroup girlies. I Love those girls!
We did the letter S...and learned about our senses...and explored our sense of taste...which was hilarious to watch. Sweet, Salty and Sour... Those girls made the most awesome faces ever!

(ivy...sour)

{ivy salty}

We also got to play in the Sweet Shoppe for S day...they LOVED it!

For T day we learned about setting the Table...

we walked around the kitchen wearing mommy's shoes to hear the 't-t-t-t-t' sound. Then we got to wear our fancy shoes to the T-party...


The girls got to have a special fancy t party in Ivy's room complete with T-shaped cookies and tea (water, of course).

For U day, we learned about Umbrellas and Undies...big girl Undies...Some of us wore them on our bums for the first time...

some of us wore them on our heads. whatever.

For V day we learned about Vegetables...but this is really the only good pic of Ivy from V day...while we all pretended to be Vs.

And then I sewed after the kids went to bed, and it was fantastic!

3 comments:
just love your posts.
I think Ivy reminds me more and more of Stella. I can't get enough of the thumb-sucking-3-ponytail beauty! Love all your ideas! Miss you!
you have such cute ideas for preschool
Post a Comment