I finally started...and finished the quilt for the wall above Ivy's Crib. Cheryl took a picture of her little corner of the room while she was here...so, here's my crazy flower quilt. I love it! I suppose she can come now that the quilt's done, if she HAS to...but I'll keep her in my tummy for as long as she'd like!March 5, 2009
Ivy's Quilt
I finally started...and finished the quilt for the wall above Ivy's Crib. Cheryl took a picture of her little corner of the room while she was here...so, here's my crazy flower quilt. I love it! I suppose she can come now that the quilt's done, if she HAS to...but I'll keep her in my tummy for as long as she'd like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are so crafty! Great job on the quilt! It is super cute and so is all of the bedding.
so stinkin' CUTE!
Autie, this is so adorable! I can't believe that you made this? Kudos to you!!
I'm taking my first sewing class in a few weeks... I doubt I'll ever be able to quilt, but it's a start. Right? :)
Mucho impressed!
Holy smokes I love it! Everything ties together and it all looks awesome! You make me want to break out the sewing machine.
I lOVE the baby room! You are amazing! Hope all is well with the Mousser clan. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment