March 28, 2009

Craft for Day Two

Today I drove to Tustin...I repeat...I DROVE to Tustin. Woo Hoo! I didn't get lost, it was smooth sailin' the whole way! (granted, it's like 5 miles away, but it's further than the disastrous Joann's trip that I attempted to go to last week). My friend Emily told me about a quilt store there, and it's been sad that I haven't been to a cute fabric store since we've lived here. My mom LOVES fabric stores, so that was our days adventure...we went to Flying Geese, along with playing at the Beach and going to YogurtLand! Anyways, I have zero Easter Decorations, so when we saw these at Flying Geese, we decided that it was a fun little quick project, and aren't they sooo cute? Our Fat Quarter Easter Egg Pillows!
I love them on my cute little bench!



2 comments:

Katie said...

so cute! I think I might have to add that to my list of things to make!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I am so proud of you for driving to Tustin!! Way to go!