The other day, we were riding bikes and playing outside in the "driveway" and I was trying to teach Max how to draw people. He did a couple smiley faces, and thought it was fun, but then went back to riding his bike.
Today, I let him draw on the sliding door {i know, it's dirty. just ignore} and I was finishing up something I'd been working on during their nap. He ran over and said: "Mom, come look what I did!"
I thought I'd see a bunch of different color scribbles all over the door, which is so fun for him usually...but lo and behold, he actually drew people on his own...and this is who he drew:

Talan and Addie are his friends from preschool, and he had school today, so you can tell they were on his mind. But I do find if funny that he drew Emily's dad, Brian...who he saw 3 days ago, but must have left an impression. haha, that little sucker cracks me up!

2 comments:
Dang cute!
Such a fun project. You can tell how much he concentrated on his work. I noticed the LONG legs on Mommy and Daddy...so cute!
Post a Comment