While in AZ, my cousin, Michele, took Ivy's pictures for me. Michele is amazing, and if you live in AZ or UT, I'd for sure call her! Little P.I. wasn't in the mood for smiling much and wanted nothing more than to put her hands in her mouth, but Michele got some cuties...here are some of my favorites!
ps...this is the turquoise skirt that Tara, Brooke and I made while crafternooning one afternoon in Maricopa, AZ! soooooo cute!





We can't believe she's 3 months old already!




5 comments:
Cute Cute cute! She did such a job!
She is such a pretty baby! I miss you so I guess I'll have to come to your neck of the woods...that could be dangerous!
She really is so cute. She has such a distinctive look. I guess cuz I'm comparing to Alayna who looks like carbon copies of every other baby in our house :)
Super cute! I love the big flower and the b&w!
LOVE them! She is such a dollface!
Post a Comment