July 7, 2009

First Stop!

Just so you all know...I am so excited for one of these: that I can hardly stand myself!
Poor Grandma's in the hospital, so she's not going to be able to drive us to AZ, as we planned, but we are pushin' on through...and Sonic will be first on our list of things to do! wooooo-doggy!
99 cent route-44 vanilla diet coke, please!
don't worry, gram, if you're able (we know you're always willing), we'll bring you one! Feel better!
Here we come to cheer you up!

5 comments:

Megan Bowen said...

I'm sorry that Grandma is in the hospital, I hope that everything is okay. We are going to miss you while you are on your trip.

Kristy said...

I hope your Grandma is alright also! Have a super time! Enjoy your yummy sodas!

Emily C said...

sorry to hear about your grandma. hope you guys cheer her up real good especially with that new little cute baby girl of yours.

JS said...

Hope you are having fun! It is hot here!!! But probably not as hot as where you are. :)

Emily C said...

slurp slurp