Our Enrichment Committee started Beach Day...every Monday at 10:30, we can all meet at the Beach. I convinced Jeff to go with us for a minute before he had to go to work. It was Ivy's first time at the beach and she screamed for a very long 5 minutes...I have no idea what was wrong...when we got there. I was so glad to have Jeff there with me, and for now, I will not be going back by myself...Max is too crazy!
Here's Ives in her swimming suit! I didn't get a good picture of her, but that guy she's with is pretty hot. :)
Here's Max doing what he does best with his friend Merrick...digging.
It was pretty cute..all the little boys that were there came over to play with Jeffer. Something about a huge hole in the sand to a little boy must be magic.
Here's Ives in her swimming suit! I didn't get a good picture of her, but that guy she's with is pretty hot. :)
Here's Max doing what he does best with his friend Merrick...digging.
It was pretty cute..all the little boys that were there came over to play with Jeffer. Something about a huge hole in the sand to a little boy must be magic.



No comments:
Post a Comment