February 23, 2010

Dear Paw Paw

I've been practicing my skills. We have this fence in our backyard, and aside from digging in the dirt with my trucks, this is my favorite thing to do. I can see why you like climbing so much! When I get to the top, it's the perfect view of the garbage truck when it comes next door. I can see EVERYTHING from up here!
I'm getting really good at climbing, and I even say 'on belay' before I start. Do you think that you could take me and my cousins on a hike or a climb sometime, if we all keep practicing?
It would make me really happy! Love you, Paw Paw. Say hi to dolly and vixie and willow and the kitties...
love Max

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that little climber...love that beautiful face. Glad he has his 'special place to WORK!' XO

Infarrantly Creative said...

That picture of him through the fence is adorable. Pure boy!