i love this chair.
Tara, you're going to wish you hadn't given it to me...
I found this awesome can of partially used paint out in the garage. Becky, is this yours?!? I'm not brave enough to use it on something inside, as of yet, (lets face it, everything I paint is black...the turquoise dresser was a huge leap for me), but I had this awesome chair out in the garage that I thought could use yet another makeover...sigh
so, here's before:

cute, but then, here's after:

Oh...a little red pot with flowers in it...stink! so cute, I can hardly wait for the kidlets to wake up so we can go to Home Depot!
Tara, quit kicking yourself.
OK...and then I found these little kid chairs for free somewhere that I won't tell because I may go to a bad place after I die for getting them there...and my MIL had this awesome little table for years just waiting patiently in her garage for one of her daughter-in-laws to love it enough to want to take it home...
before: (well, after I sanded it down)

and after...holy stink!

I'm so excited! the chairs aren't done...in fact, the one in the picture only has one coat of paint on it, but after I finished the table, I HAD to take a picture.
i love it when Max sleeps...it doesn't happen much these days.
(I bribed him with a monster truck)
oh, and...free table, free chairs, free paint...that makes both projects even more awesome because they were all freeeeeee!

8 comments:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.....you make it look easy! Both the chairs and the table are darling!! What else can we find for you to remake?
XO
You amaze me! I need to find some free stuff!
I love it when my kids sleep too...but then I look around and go...where do I start??? You are awesome, and need to move to Dallas in June with Er.:)
SO COOL!
The chair looks fabulous! Now can I have it back?
You're awesome, girl! How did you get the table to have that stencil/chalk magic? Impressive!
Thanks for linking up, that is darling! I totally love the chalk table with the curly detail work. LOVES!
WOW!!!! Great job! And that was all FREE?!? I'm in awe....
Post a Comment