Hello, Stranger? where have you been?
hee hee
We went to AZ for the holidays, and then moved partially while we were there (Jeff and all of his friends moved all the big stuff while the kids and I were still enjoying our vacation...sigh of relief!) and then immediately when we returned so I haven't had time or internet for blogging. I hate it when that happens! So get ready for a battery of posts from the Team!
On our way to Grandma and Grandpa's house, we stopped in Surprise!, AZ to visit my Aunt Sue, and my Grandma. I had asked Sue if she'd teach me how to make her mother-in-laws amazing homemade donuts while we were there. Oh My Gosh! So fun to make, and sooooo delicious. No, really. I can't wait to try to make them on my own!
Here are some of Grandma Davis's yummy Spudnuts...I remember eating them fresh as a kid and they were every bit as amazing. Sue gave me the recipe in her cool-Sue handwriting and for the life of me I can't find it anywhere! It's around here somewhere, and I'll be baking up a batch later if you want to come over. :)
Ivy, Me, Boo Boo and Sue.
We had such a yummy dinner, Ivy had fun ruining all of Sue and Craig's magazines and Max enjoyed running up and down there hall and fiddling with all of Sue's cool light switches and toys.
We love you guys, thanks for letting us come over and play!
Here are some of Grandma Davis's yummy Spudnuts...I remember eating them fresh as a kid and they were every bit as amazing. Sue gave me the recipe in her cool-Sue handwriting and for the life of me I can't find it anywhere! It's around here somewhere, and I'll be baking up a batch later if you want to come over. :)
Ivy, Me, Boo Boo and Sue.We had such a yummy dinner, Ivy had fun ruining all of Sue and Craig's magazines and Max enjoyed running up and down there hall and fiddling with all of Sue's cool light switches and toys.
We love you guys, thanks for letting us come over and play!

1 comment:
Those look like some killer donuts! You should really post the recipe when you find it....seriously.
Post a Comment