January 22, 2010

Puzzle Predicament

I'm anal about wood puzzles.
I LOVE them...think they are so fun and awesome, and I LOVE it when Max asks to play with them, but I'm totally OCD about them (alright, I am about absolutely everything). We won't go into the rules that I have with playing with wood puzzles or you will all think I'm nuts (probably already do, but whatever) but, I saw this idea on Cluck, Cluck, Sew forever ago, and just hadn't gotten around to doing it yet...this will make it 17 times more fun to play with these things!
We have a lot of wood puzzles, but I'm scared of losing pieces. This way, they can be stored upright {aka, easier to store} and the pieces can be stored where they won't get lost.
a little wood puzzle pouch! Love it!
Unfortunately, I ran out of my stash of awesome velcro tabs...
Cheryl, can you send me more, more, more?!?
so, I have 2 more to be done, but they are cut and ready to be hot glued on...I'm in love. :)
{and all done from cut to color in 1 nap time...with loads of time to post a blog about it...and sweep the floor...}

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Had a friend over for dinner last night, she loved my scentsy, that is 3 people now, might have party earlier, end of feb???