Mid-Morning Bike Ride
So, the bike riding thing isn't the best...yet...because with max in such close proximity to ivy, he's way too tempted to pull out her binks for no reason, give her noogies and poke her...which leads to Jeff hollering over his shoulder, scolding, kids screaming, etc...no pleasant. So, driving home from Target today, my brain came up with a wondrous idea...why it wasn't obvious before is beyond me...trade bikes, switch the passengers around in the trailers, and all will be well! So: Here's Ivy's favorite new bike-riding buddy, Dallin:
Dallin was kicking with delight the whole time, and I didn't hear anything but happy noises coming from Kristy's trailer!
And Max and I rode kristy's bike...which has the awesome kid attachment: he loved it times 17!
Dallin was kicking with delight the whole time, and I didn't hear anything but happy noises coming from Kristy's trailer!
And Max and I rode kristy's bike...which has the awesome kid attachment: he loved it times 17!We rode to one of my favorite places in HB...that I've been dying to take a picture of since we moved here: Palm St...No, I'm not crooked, all the palm trees point to the beach...isn't that rad?!?
Now that the passenger situation is solved, I'm sure we'll be doing a heck of a lot more bike riding around here!
Now that the passenger situation is solved, I'm sure we'll be doing a heck of a lot more bike riding around here!...stay tuned for 47 1/2...Mr. Twister


1 comment:
We have that seat for Carter too. I couldn't get myself to buy the trailer for the very reason you said. I had experienced too much poking on my morning jogs. Once they turn 4 they can totally use the bike trailabout...which makes your bike like a tandum bike. Alexis is in that right now. Anyhow...it's works so good for our kids. And as they grow they just move up.
Post a Comment