January 13, 2012

Baby Scarlet

I had a loooong, hungry morning today with my glucose test (where you have to fast for 8 hours before, and then they take your blood, and then make you drink that nasty orange syrup, and then take your blood 2 more times over the next 2 hours)
booty!
and then, immediately after that appointment, since they were in the same building, I scheduled my ultrasound that was ordered because I'm measuring 4-5 weeks larger than I should be. (that's nice)
So, after 10 hours of fasting, I got to see this:
Baby Scarlet at 28 weeks
 and this fun picture...where you can see her nose and her cute lips.  random, but this is my favorite one!
I love to see pics of my baby!
(ps...if there is any information that's embarrassing on the side there where it's all jibberish and doctor lingo, please tell me...:)  I'm just hoping that no one else knows what it's saying! )  I certainly don't know!

3 comments:

Becky M said...

So fun! (minus the starving and getting blood drawn parts!)

~ann said...

congrats! love seeing my babies in there too. :)

Kristin said...

Yay!! I love seeing those pics too :)