Today, Max is turning into a 5 year old!
he's getting so big and old, I can hardly believe it!
He's a swimming long distances with no help, bike-riding with no training wheels, bug-lovin', Book-readin' hamburger-hating (he doesn't say that, but the word is appropriate for the alliteration...he just 'doesn't prefer it') Ivy-teasing, sweeeet Kindergartner-to-be.
Max loves life. He makes everything he does fun. He has a catching little smile that is ALWAYS around. He's so curious which i love because he just soaks up information like a sponge. He's constantly interested in learning new things about dinosaurs, sharks and anything in the ocean, construction...anything that anyone will tell him about.He loves to play with his sister, and is such an amazing helper. When I ask him to help me clean up something, or make his bed, he hops right up and says: "sure, mom" i love it!
He loves to read, and I love that while we're driving in the car, I can hear him sounding out either the books that he's sitting next to, or the signs on the side of the road.
Max loves babies! Anytime one of my friends comes around with a baby, he is so gentle and cute with them and loves to play with them, and make sure they have some toys to play with. He's also a friend to everyone...he calls people buddy as soon as he meets them, can make a friend in 2 seconds and tries to get them involved in some fun adventure.
I'm so grateful to have Max in our family. We are so blessed to have him! He's my very favorite 5 year old!
Happy Birthday, Maxer!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Max!
Post a Comment