April 2, 2011

My favorite little baseball player!

Max had another game today, he's getting better and better, and is so fun to watch!
Here he is with his buddy Talan


love those two!


Today, Marie (Rie) came to watch him play...it made his day!!!  She was better than a celebrity!  The only thing that could have topped her coming was if she'd brought her dog, Buddy!


He smiles when he runs the bases...it's awesome.


Today, he batted last...which means that he got to hit a homerun every time...and see, he's still smiling as he comes back into the dug-out..


My very favorite thing...I know he's little in this picture, he's the one over on 3rd base. He waves at me.  He takes off his hat, and waves with it.  gosh, he's cute!


Here's him throwing...it takes him a while to figure it out...hilarious to watch, and you know he's trying to throw like the pictures he's seen of Daddy...


Daddy says he's got good extension...



2 comments:

Becky M said...

I could eat up that Duck! Nummy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks SOOOOO MUCH for the wonderful pictures. Makes me feel like I'm there. What a DOLL!
Baseball IS FUN! XO