That's what my friend Amber calls riding bikes on Sundays. I love it!
Baseball season is in full swing. Jeff's been gone for long bouts of time, and I can't remember 2 nights in a row that he's been home for dinner in over a month. It's all good, we've got the hang of it, and we do have our daddy in the morning, but when Jeff was HOME all day today...no baseball at all...I convinced him to let us show him where we've been taking Max to ride his bike (another thing my friend Amber told me about...she's a genious!)
So, we went for a walk/bike ride, enjoyed nature, had some much-needed good family-bonding time...and of course trained a future missionary! {that's still keepin' it holy in my book!}
thanks for the fun tips, Amber!
ps...don't walk and take pictures ever again! {duh}
{oops}




2 comments:
sounds fun, looks lovely. Yay for little kids who like family time! Enjoy it!
Looks like FUN...and good training, too!. Hey, by the way, we NEED A PLUMBER in the FAMILY!!! GO, Ivy! I have hopes for ASHLEIGH, too!! XO
Post a Comment