October 26, 2009

Trick or Treat Bags

Alright, we are ready to trick or treat...our loot bags have been completed. Mine aren't nearly as cute as PBKids, but they will work! I'll see if I can get my MIL to embroider their names on the back after Halloween. :)
Max's Pumpkin

Ivy's Cat...
well, it looks like a bunny masquerading as a black cat, but whatever!
thanks, Tara!!

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Those are so cute Aut!!

lauren said...

Those are adorable! If I didnt already have a million and one things to do this week I might try and make them.. maybe next year.

Tara said...

That looks like a black cat if you ask me! Well done dear friend!

~ann said...

Oh, I really love your kitty one! Wish you were closer so I could get you to make one for Taylor. :)

Hope you guys have a fun Halloween!

Dawn said...

I love all your creations! You are one multi talented lady. Miss you tons. So sorry we didn't get to see you when we were in Cali, you know how it is when you're with family. I'll be in AZ for Christmas, how about you?

Nunes Family said...

Hey Autie, Its jeffs friend again Britani. I was wondering if you could tell me what size letters you used for your GIVE table top decor. I was looking through your blog because you make such cute things and really want to make this. I am going to pittsburgh on monday and hoping to find a Joanns so I can make it. Thanks for your help. Oh and what are the letters made out of wood or that paper stuff (sorry can't remember the name). And your bags are way cute!!!

{autie} said...

Britani:don't have your email, so I hope you read this! I got the letters from Michaels, I think, but they probably sell them at Joanns, as well. They are white, and they are made out of wood...not that paper mache stuff...that help? Have fun!