I've been working on a project for the past couple of days...Ummm, that's normal, I know, but I've been so excited about this one, that it has consumed me! Almost done with it, I'll post it tomorrow, but, because of this, we've been sort of home-bodies for the most part...
So, this is what we've been up to, aside from sewing:
Dance parties to Max new favorite Hannah Montana song...Party in the USA...8 times in a row. Thanks, Kristy!
Ives has been standing around holding onto things... and crawling into things, such as her bouncer, or in this case, her box of toys. So fun, she just can't get out very gracefully.
Dance parties to Max new favorite Hannah Montana song...Party in the USA...8 times in a row. Thanks, Kristy!
Ives has been standing around holding onto things... and crawling into things, such as her bouncer, or in this case, her box of toys. So fun, she just can't get out very gracefully.
Coloring pictures so that we can get a free order of ca-razy bread from our favorite pizza place:
or as Max calls them, they're not ta-wazy bread, they are weenies...whatever dude. (the picture in the store looked like hot dogs I guess.)
Playing with Daddy a little more than usual...so fun!
Ivy tried out the slide for her first time and had a bout with static electricity. hello hair.
Scaling walls like PawPaw...he makes sure to say 'on belay' before he goes...good boy, moo!
Playing with our friends at the park... I haven't been to the park for sooo long. weird!
Kaia and Max on a snail hunt. All of my pictures came out blurry (my auto setting must not have been on! ha ha...so sad)
Playing with Daddy a little more than usual...so fun!
Ivy tried out the slide for her first time and had a bout with static electricity. hello hair.
Scaling walls like PawPaw...he makes sure to say 'on belay' before he goes...good boy, moo!
Playing with our friends at the park... I haven't been to the park for sooo long. weird!
Kaia and Max on a snail hunt. All of my pictures came out blurry (my auto setting must not have been on! ha ha...so sad)



2 comments:
Yep we love that stinkin' song too!!
Cant wait to see the project! So cute...
Post a Comment