May 8, 2009

SuPeRMax!

Here he is...SuperMax!!!Just another day in the life of a two-year-old little boy...saving the world, one stair at a time... I've been wanting to make this reversible cape for Maxer for quite some time...it's been on my list of things to do. I thought: maybe I should save it for his birthday or something...but when you know he's going to love something you made this much...how can you wait?
This cape is superman on one side, and batman on the other. So cute and super easy! I found the tutorial here, if you want to make your own!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I just made one of those for Gagers a few weeks ago... he LOVES it!!! Carter has been asking me every other day where his is. I think I'm going to do Batman and Incredibles for him. I'll have to check out the tutorial because I just winged mine. Super Fun! Thanks for sharing!!

Melinda said...

I know you say it's "super-easy" but that is relative...so I got my kids capes from a neighbor who has a little online business of them. She personalizes them with their initials. My kids *love* them. Nothin' like a cape to make you feel like a superhero.