May 15, 2009

fluff and stuff

Well, don't tell Erin, (my sister, the dietician) even though she's the one who gave us the sinful stuff, but Max's tastebuds had their first fling with a fluffernutter sandwich...
He macked on that sucker like it would disappear! For those who don't know about fluffernutter, don't be too worried, I wouldn't eat it to save my life, but it's a peanut butter and fluff sandwich. Fluff is marshmallow creme, glorified.
Like Father, like son...this is Jeff's favorite treat!

and, ps...I finally got a picture of Ives smilin'...hee hee......and poopin!
happy day!

4 comments:

seashell said...

Autie, Your kids are sooo adorable! :)

Jennifer Dyal said...

Ha! I LOVE the poo face. So cute! And peanut butter= protein...right? Love you, Spot.

Whitney said...

I love the poopin face!! Presleys face is not quite as shy when it comes to poopin. ha ha. When shes poopin she wants everyone to know.

Westover Bunch said...

So cute!! I cant wait to see you guys!!