We finally got Max some nerdy snowboots so that the boot problem was solved (he kept losing his boots). Jeff got into town wednesday and it snowed and snowed and snowed! We went outside and tried to go sledding,and build a snowman, but both were a no-go because the snow was soooo dry! (perfect for skiing!) Anyways, so today the snow was much easier to work with, but still not wet enough to build a snowguy! I pulled max up and down the driveway on a sled (I haven't ran that far in FOREVER...) That was soo fun!
Jeff threw a huge snowball at Maxer... you can see the bullseye on Max's coat...Hey!!!
Then Paw Paw saddled up Vixie, one of the Llamas, and Max got to go for a long-awaited ride. He rode her for sooo long all by himself and loved it!
Here's Paw Paw (my dad) leading the 'girls' while Max rides...
Don't forget the helmet!
When we turned around to head back up to the barn, this was our view: my parents new house is sooo pretty, and this was just too perfect of a picture to not shoot. It's a winter wonderland up here!
Jeff threw a huge snowball at Maxer... you can see the bullseye on Max's coat...Hey!!!
Then Paw Paw saddled up Vixie, one of the Llamas, and Max got to go for a long-awaited ride. He rode her for sooo long all by himself and loved it!
Here's Paw Paw (my dad) leading the 'girls' while Max rides...
Don't forget the helmet!
When we turned around to head back up to the barn, this was our view: my parents new house is sooo pretty, and this was just too perfect of a picture to not shoot. It's a winter wonderland up here! Happy Holidays!!!

7 comments:
100% jealous ... I might have to talk Jonathan into a Christmas there with the kids one year! How AMAZING! Max is such a cutie on the llama ... it made me smile so big! I'm sure you got a super work-out pulling the sled! HAPPY snowy Christmas!
Llama rides in the snow? That's so awesome!
Riding Llamas would be SOOOO fun! Who knew? My kids always ask for horsy rides, this may change their perspective.
Hi Autie!!! It looks like you are having so much fun! I'm a little jealous of the snow. I am in Texas now and there is NO snow. Boo. It is supposed to be like 70 or 80 on Christmas Day. What? I have never had a snowy Christmas, so I don't know why I'm bummed. Someday I guess. Merry Christmas!
Oh man it is beautiful! love it! Tell your family Hello! and tell your parents their house is beautiful!
I hear ya on the dry snow... we got 18 inches, yep really 18 inches of snow yesterday... and we couldn't even build a stinkin snowman. I was very disappointed! So instead we decided to stay inside and stay warm and cozy. Looks like you are having a wonderful time! Merry Christmas! P.S. That view IS amazing!
Llamas? Really llamas? Wearing pajamas??? SO dang cool!! that view is amazing! SO much fun to be around your parents...and those incredible surroundings. It makes me miss WA and you guys too! Have so much fun and run some for me will ya? xo
Post a Comment