We've been so busy lately...mostly just going to the beach and making every last minute of summer count...but last week, school started, and life is now shifting into routine. I've been excited for the routine to be back (getting Scarlet on a good nap schedule, Max starting to go to a new school, and Ivy is starting preschool this week) But, I'm sure going to miss my beach chair! Here are some pics of the last couple of days:
Max is starting First grade at a new school, and so far he loves it! He has a friend from church in his class named Katelyn, and he really likes his teacher, so far! I'm excited to hopefully volunteer in his classroom again this year, and see him progress in school...this kid is a stinkin' smarty pants. love him.
Scarlet turned 5 months old. Holy cow, I feel like she's been around for forever...it seems like it was so long ago that she was so tiny I didn't want to go anywhere with her, but she's been to the beach almost every day of her 5 month long life and she's still so WHITE! :) She is THE most amazing baby...always so happy and calm. She loves Ivy and Max, and they love her so much. They are both so quick to help me with her, and just can't get enough of her. Me neither! Her darling little smile just melts me, and now she's starting roaring like a lion and talking (dadadadadaadadadadadda) like cuh-razy...love it!
Ivy starts Preschool this week, she's so excited to be a big girl! In preparation, she got a nice new big girl hair cut...daddy doesn't love it, but oh my gosh, I think it's so cute!
She looked in the mirror and said:
'mom, i think i look like some-body else....I think she's YOU'
ha, poor girl, she is a little mini-me....she's such a fun girl. sassy, but fun!
and that's us, lately!







1 comment:
Darling kiddos. Love that big school boy...such a beautiful smile. Baby Scarlet is growing up TOO fast!! She's a beauty. I absolutely LOVE Ivy's haircut. Great cut...Jilloni....where's your body in that 'during' picture?
Love the side and back 'slant'. She's a BIG girl now for sure.
XOXO
Post a Comment