Ivy's Arm next to Scarlet's leg...not sure they're the same race.
Ivy LOVES tubby time...LOVES {seriously}. and we love our colored tubs, and crazy under the sea mermaid hair.
After her bath, Ivy came out with her doll...'Mom, Peanut is hungry so I'm feeding her just like you feed Scarlet.' (I said, oh my gosh, please stay just like that while I grab my camera)
and sweet max...he's been so good this week! He earned a treasure a couple of days ago, and this is what he chose: and he wore it to bed...a glow-stick baseball hat. He's such a good boy.
i love my kiddos!





1 comment:
Autie, You are such an amazing Mom! You absolutely do not do a 'crummy' job. You are incredible! You are always thinking of fun activities for your children to do, you give each special 1:1 time with you and just look at them... They are kind, warm and simply precious. I would be proud to be even half the Mom that you are, when my day comes. :)
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment