September 13, 2010

First day of Preschool!

oh...
sorry.
did you expect to see pictures of my kids all ready for school and pictures of them actually at preschool?
oops, because this is what I did while they were away. I got me some kristy-haight-pink toes compliments of the awesome mustache triplets. My first pedi since we've lived in CA. sick, I know!
OK, but here are the kiddos you were looking for!

Max and Ivy rip-roarin'-ready to go this morning! They were both so excited to go to school.
First we dropped off Max. We signed him up for a preschool program through the community like a lot of our friends from church. Even though there were a bunch of girls from church signing up this time, I decided to Max in the older class, so we weren't going to no anyone. Don't worry, we totally met a cute little girl who also has a little brother a little older than Ives that are in another ward in HB. We're getting together after class on Wednesday to decorate our buckets (they don't do back-packs at this preschool, they do buckets...fun!)
Here's Max at the beginning of class. They had to find their name tags on a table and put it on blue chart at the front, they sang a couple of songs, and then Max turned around and said: "Mom, could you go now?" hee hee. sure! (pedi, here I come)! So, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, this is what Max is doing!
Then, Ivy and I whisked ourselves away to our friends house where we are going to do playgroup/preschool for Ives and two other cute little girls that are in nursery twice a week. They did a cute little art project and learned about the letter A.
I'm so excited for school! (and so are the kids) such a fun day!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

YAY! Sure wish I could sign Micah up!! That would be awesome! Ivy seems so BIG - even though she's only 28 days older than Micah! Love her!

Autumn said...

Dude, call me, I have no kids everyday! You could learn to surf, shop, get pedi's, play tennis, ha! ha!