It is pouring in Southern California...POURING. There is a crazy big puddle...or lake, you might call it, right outside our door. The Pacific Ocean has situated itself right underneath my parking space, the garage is flooding...grrrrr...my good table is in there...and it's still comin'! Aside from worrying about my table, I love it! it feels like home. {good ole Woodinville, WA}
Anyways, I remember many a CC practices running intervals across a muddy soccer field in a downpour...many, many, many. So, while Ivy and I were watching Max play outside with his newly purchased Galloshes {from the safety of the front door} I kept hearing my awesome coach in the back of my mind yelling: "we love the muck!" while he slipped and skidded through the mud. 






2 comments:
Soooo fun! That IS an impressive puddle!
Your a nice mom, Corban was locked up inside all day. Sorry bout the flooding! Matt went over right when we got home. Hope your table is ok.
Post a Comment