April 3, 2009

A little bit of Ivy

Ivy Elle Mousser
7 lbs 7 oz
20 inches long
14" head
Black Hair
Newborn Navy Blue Eyes Fresh from the bakery...And a really happy mommy...
The cutest DaddyA visit from our big brother Max...

A serious head of hair...

Getting discharged from the hospital...

Ready for the car ride home...

...And the cutest welcome at our door! Jen and Kristy are sooo fun!


18 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats to you all! She is a cutie!!

Emily C said...

A-DOR-A-BUL!!!!

so stinkin cute!!!!

congrats!!!

Webster Family said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the adventure!

Shavon said...

Darling! Darling! Darling! CONGRATULATIONS!

Missy said...

Congrats! Little Ivy is adorable! Look at her awesome hair and no doubt you've already decked her out in the latest in headband fashion:)

A said...

Oh she is so cute. Congrats!! What a little head of hair.. just like max! You are seriously the cutest mom ever. Can't wait to watch her grow through blogger

Tiffany said...

YEA!!! Congrats guys!! SO much dark hair...holy fun!! SO mnany options with bows, headbands, clips, etc. Gotta love girls!!! SO glad all went well and you're home...HooRay!!

Woodengirl said...

Congratulations Autie! She is one beautiful little girl!

Alex Gray said...

WOW! Ivy is gorgeous!!! Congratulations on a job well done. You rock! I've enjoyed your blog and need to make it a point to leave more comments. Enjoy your baby girl. Girls are THE BEST!!! :)

Lauren Porter said...

She is so cute! Congrats!

brooke halbison said...

Oh my,she is doll! Absolutely love the name Ivy Elle. You also look great. Take care and I hope you bring the new babe to AZ pretty soon!

beanpole4 said...

autie, she is absolutely beautiful. and you look fabulous yourself. you cease to amaze me. i hope one day when i start a family i will be just like you. love your guts. jen

Ryan and Laura said...

Congrats Autie! Your daughter definitely has your good looks. I LOVE all that hair. Hope you are taking care of yourself and give me pointers about getting big brothers to behave :) I have just over one week left until we welcome our little guy. Congrats again- she is precious.

Jiggs and Jill said...

Autie: I've always told people that if you only have one kid it's like having a little roommate and you're not really a family till you have the second one. You're really a family now!!! Congrats to you and Jeff and Max! You all look great! Jiggs & Jill :-]

Shirley said...

Love it! you look fabulous and she is adorable! Congrats!

Nicole said...

Hooray she's here! She is so stinkin' cute... love all that hair. Good luck with the transition to 2! Wish we were closer :(

dusty and meag said...

oh my cuteness...I see some jeef in there...and she certainly got your hair..so purdy! congratulations. ENJOY..:)

Shelly said...

SHe is so stinkin cute! I wish I was there so I could hold her, snap some newby photos of the little one, and so I could cook you some dinner! You look fabulous. I hope everything went well. I cannot wait to talk you. Call me when you can!!