November 5, 2008

Let the Thanksgiving Festivities Begin!


Yay! for more fall fun (can you believe that I, Autumn, just said the 'F' word...?) My friend Emily came over last night so I could teach her how to make the letters that I had up for Halloween (BOO). My other friend Jen came up with 'Give' which I loved, so I used her idea. They turned out cute, yeah? It was so fun to sit and chat with Emily! How I wish she didn't work! :)

Happy Autumn!

9 comments:

Emily C said...

hahaha!! how I wish i didn't work too!!

i love my little letters, i'm still second guessing my "I". i should have just copied off of you !! :)

The Wilkes said...

They look so cute. You are so crafty. They look huge, how tall are they?? Are they card board or wood? I found these on a website and thought they were cute. I could see you making them. http://thoughtsandcraftsbyholly.blogspot.com/2008/09/passionate-about-pumpkins.html

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Oh my cuteness! So this is what you guys were working on, I love it it turned out soooo good!I want to learn too. You are like the craft queen.

Westover Bunch said...

I love it!!! You are so creative!! I need you back in Arizona to help me!!

Nicole said...

Love the letters, where did you get them? They turned out great! And Max made an adorable spider... LoVe the costume!

Missy said...

Those are so cute! I loved Max's costume too, he made a very cute spider. I can't wait to hear what you are having, we voted girl so we shall see:)

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Hey! Okay, can you please add an explanation on your blog (or just e-mail me) as to HOW you make those... I would LOVE to! Give Max a hug from us... pretty cute little spider!

Katie said...

so cute!

Tara said...

Autie, I'm going to need you to take a rest. You dance circles around the rest of us so-called crafters. I think you would have been proud of my BOO letters this year. You've taught me everything I know so thank you.