June 2, 2008

Boating!

Last weekend, my cousins Cody and Michele took Max and I out on their boat!! We had soooo much fun. I got to Air-chair...holy weird, and I water skiied for the first time since I was 10. It was a blast. Max was great on the boat, but when it was mommy's turn to get in the water, and mommy fell...he screamed...I think he was so scared that I got hurt, or that I wasn't going to come back up. Even now, when he sees a boat, he says: "wa-wa, uh-oh, down." That means mommy fell down in the water. It's so much fun to hear him talk, and hear what he's thinking and what he remembers. He's so smart. He blows my mind everyday! We also started swimming lessons today and we already learned a new skill!!! We can hang onto the edge and crawl around the pool. Unfortunately, Max is not afraid of the water...he's a little crazy as a matter of fact, so swimming lessons is a must, especially in AZ...yikes! There are a lot of good things about Arizona!
Max and Autie at Saguaro Lake...This is Max's turn

1 comment:

A said...

so fun! your hair is so cute short and max is adorable