November 18, 2007

Rogue, Baby!


Jeff and I decided to trade in both of our cars to try to save money, and here she blows: So, now we share this car. It's actually not so bad. I take Jeff to work most days, and then Max and I pick him up when he's done. If Maxer and I don't have anything crazy going on that day, Jeff gets to take it. It's better than having 2 car payments, and 2 insurance payments, and 2 gas tanks to fill. Wouldn't work if we were still living in Maricopa, so, it's a blessing to be at the Moussers for a little while. Anyways, we love the Rogue!!! So fun to drive!

2 comments:

dusty and meag said...

are you kidding me? Max is the cutest thing ever!!! He is truly GORGEOUS. I miss you tons. Now that we are all officially bloggers, we can keep up with each other...SCHLINGAS!!!

Sherry said...

Autie JOY! no more tuna can and toyota with a wing??! I love your new car though...let's got to the sonic drive thru and get a drink..want to? I LOVE YOU!